Oh Blush dip powder nails is very simple to apply. Oh blush dip powder kit is composed of 4 products defined by a color code.
- Yellow bottle: to prepare nails
- Blue bottle: base coat and top coat
- Pink bottle: sealant
Dip powder application
Before you start, be sure to clean your hands and those of the client. Push the cuticles and remove the shine from the nail with a yellow block. Remove dust.
- Apply 2 coats of PREP on the nails.
- Apply BASE & TOP on the nails. Making sure not to touch the skin. Wipe the brush.
- Press the entire nail into the powder and shake to remove the excess. Clear the grooves.
- Redo steps 2 and 3.
- Apply BASE & TOP on the nails.Wipe the brush.
- Protect by applying the SEALANT and let dry.
- File your nails and imperfections, if necessary, to get a smooth surface. Remove dust.
- Apply a coat of SEALANT.
- Finish with 2 coats of BASE & TOP et let dry.
Oh blush dip powder removing ?
- Lightly file the surface of the nail with a 100/180 file
- Soak your nails into the Oh Blush REMOVER TREATMENT Oh Blush for 5 minutes.
- Redo steps 1 and 2 sereval times until all traces of dip powder disappear.
Remove trick : You can also use aluminum foil soaked of Oh Blush REMOVER TREATMENT instead of soaking your nails.