Oh Blush offers a wide range of colors, tones and finishes for your most beautiful nail art. Here is an exclusive video tutorial to teach you how to draw a camouflage pattern. The finish is shiny and trendy, a perfect look for fall! Find tutorials and tips on our YouTube channel.
Camouflage pattern nail art
See our Dip Powders Oh Blush.
- Base & Top Oh Blush
- Oh Blush Dip Powder - Mountain Hike (OHBP261)
- Vernis français permanent VFP café, taupe, kaki, charcoal et noir
- Oh Blush Sealer
Les étapes du nail art camo glossy
- Apply Oh Blush green powder, without the finish (See how to apply Oh Blush dip powders)
- Use a buffer block and remove the dust excess
- Use a nail art brush, draw spots with the different VFP polish colors
- Apply a coat of Fini-Plus and bake for 30 seconds under an LED lamp
Here are the different products used! Click the image to buy!